The right way of using nasal drop
Wash your hands with soap and water before you apply the nose drop.
Read the instructions on the label.
Blow your nose gently.
Sit with your head tilted backward. Alternatively, you can lie down, with a pillow under the shoulder so that your head is tipped backward.
Insert application tip about 1cm in the nose. Without touching the sides of the nasal opening, squeeze the right number of drops into the nose.
Remain in the same position for several minutes so that the medication can spread through the nasal cavity.
1. Store in a cool, dry place.
2. Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
3. Do not keep expired medicines or medicines that are no longer needed.
How to use ear drops correctly
Wash your hands with soap and water before you apply the ear drops. Read the instructions on the label. Remove the seal.
Shake the bottle before using the medication.
â€‹Tilt your head so that the ear to be treated is facing upwards. â€‹
Hold the external ear flap backward and upward. For children younger than 3 years old, hold the external ear flap backward and downward.
Apply the right number of drops into the ear. Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
Remain in the same position for about 5 minutes to allow the medicine to flow into the ear.
1. Store in a cool, dry place. Some eardrops need to be stored in the refrigerator. Check the label for the correct storage condition.
2. Keep the medicine out of the reach of children. Do not keep expired medicines or medicines that are no longer needed.
Disclaimer: The content on this site is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other health professionals for any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.